Osama Gets Low Osama Gets Low

That was actually pretty cool

nice work

Yet Another Day Yet Another Day

like ur really a girl

also ur pretty cool.

not rly lol lol

can i watch u have a shower pls.

Bill and Kev's Exc. Advn. Bill and Kev's Exc. Advn.

shitty rap music ruins clever movie.

yeah i own a newspaper losers, also shame on you for the way you treat your poor friend, hes probably thinking of killing you right now.

Unbreakable1127 responds:

I don't understand, why do I want to know that you own a newspaper?

Sin City Tribute Sin City Tribute

that sucked.

yeah sucked, don't listen to those idiots who say it was good. Its only good compared to shitty stick figure fight movies, and even then not by much.

Backseats Are For Lovers Backseats Are For Lovers

Everything about this movie is perfect.

Did you really make all those songs? cause they were totaly great, i really think this flash deserves more attension.

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

well that diddn't explain anything

i was expecting something much better, instead i see someone sitting round being sad and shit looking out a cloudy window while sappy piano music plays.

when the actual shooting starts i still know nothing abouth the two or what there motives were, you diddn't capture any of the horror or terror of the situation and the voices sucked as well.

Rihm & Maurice 5 Rihm & Maurice 5

omg did you make that in 2 hours

next time spent some more time working on your animation before you sent your crap in

JamesJ responds:

and that's coming from the guy that made "sonic the jerk".
Next time, don't call my stuff crap when I could make what you did by pulling it out my arse!

Do Us Part Do Us Part

lol

dude theres nothing magical about dying your brain stops working and you stop thinking and feeling things thats it.

Making the girl kill herself because her husband dies seems to me like you don't have much regard for females at all, and only think they exist to be slaves to males.

well you are right and that bitch should of killed herself because now that her husbands dead she has no purpose in life, other then to lie on the ground crying like a little bitch.

i salute you good sir.

Support Our Troops Support Our Troops

I guess i can see why you made this.

Because using peoples patriotic weakneses is the only way a no talent faggot like you can get a flash through the portal.

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

Funny overload

awesome, thanks for cheering me up